Sunday, August 21, 2022

Cards for Monday, August 22, 2022

 Well, there is a chance you won't get your materials by Monday night, but just in case...

Here are the cards I made from the material I sent you.  Both cards use Backyard Bliss B&T paper, and rosemary card stock.  I did send you white daisy cardstock stamped with C1822 Floral Borders (retired)(forgot I had the stamp set from the Backyard Bliss cardmaking kit, duh).  I also included 3 flowers fromZ6036 Woodgrain Flowers Die-cuts.  Someone, however, may have only gotten 2... found a stray flower on my desk.  Sorry!

Card #1 - In addition to supplies noted above, I used a flower image from Z8027 Backyard Bliss-scrapbooking, along with sentiment and thread from C1835 Sentiments & Stitches (also retired).  I split the piece of B&T paper... the rosemary piece is raised over the "empty" spot!  The circle was die-cut from linen CS.  The lovely little heart is from X7284E Crisp Air Dots mentioned by Kris last week.


Card #2 - Uses items I sent you, plus I used a semtiment from SOB stamp set.  I just tried to color the flowers in with colors I saw in the background paper.  Note: I split the B&T paper... it is not under the rosemary/white daisy piece to conserve paper. I added the woodgrain flower die-cuts and topped each with a bitty sparkles.

I did not realize when I was cutting/stamping the papers to send you that the B&T paper background is linen, not white.  I think linen would have looked better, but the white is okay. What do you think?

Happy stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment